2011-12-22

The Sorcerer Supreme . . . most ill

Jemma Salume's studies in mythology and desire to engage with the Marvel canon's Dr. Strange are two aspects of this artist that make her an immediate draw for me.

Add to this the concept of Mos Def as a Sorcerer Supreme. OMG!

I wish her all the best in the future. Not only is she a talented artist, but appears to have a cunning sense of humor as well. I will buy her a (drink or comic of her choice), should we ever meet. Then, we'd chat about Dr. Strange for a while.

Boo and Yah!

Also; Wanderer is actually being written. But so are about four other projects, two of which I'm being paid for. So, the going is slow. The holidays are a time of celebration and writing for me. More will make it out of my subconscious and into my keyboard this week. Hang in there. For reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment